After the phylloxera crisis, as of 1905, the Touraine vineyard was reconstituted with a grape variety, notably from grafted grapes such as Sauvignon blanc and Gamay grapes. The winemakers then realize that the aromas of this wine are much superior to those from other grape varieties. Its commercialization grows considerably. The geographical area is gradually built, integrating wine sectors of good quality potential and, before the beginning of the Second World War in 1939, the appellation “Coteaux de Touraine” was recognized. In 1953, the name “Touraine” was officially adopted. Paradoxically, it is thanks to phylloxera that the vine has developed in the Oisly sector. The need to rebuild the vineyard appeared in 1896. Originally a producer of table wines, the Oisly sector owes its strong conversion to AOC Touraine grape varieties to a dynamic group of winemakers. The creation of the cooperative winery in Oisly and Thésée in 1961 also helped to accentuate this trend.
It was in the vicinity of Oisly that Sauvignon blanc began to take on some importance in Sologne Viticole (25ha in total in the area in 1958, including more than 6 in Choussy and Oisly). The Sauvignon blanc wine of this region distinguished itself in various competitions since the 1970s, and as of this time acquired a regional notoriety